Monday, October 27, 2008

The "Drop-Iners"


I hate people who just “drop-in” or just “pop by to say hi” or “stop by to see if the kids could play for a bit”. Ok, no. How about this, when you would like to impose yourself and/or your asshat, rugrat children on my life and day, pick up the damn phone first!

Unless you are family or my very dearest friend, chances are, I don’t want you “popping in”. Some days the house is a wreck, and as an acquaintance, I don’t feel comfortable having you see our daily mess. Some days I am still in pajamas at 4 o’clock and haven’t gotten my chance to shower yet. Some days I have things going on that are none of your business. Some days I just don’t want to entertain you, I want to sit and vegetate on my very comfortable couch, sometimes with no bra on. Every day, the baby takes a nap, the kids have school and I need to get dinner going. I guess your mother never taught you the common courtesy of respecting others and their space.

So, here’s the deal, asshat. Next time you think it would be a good idea to drop by, keep driving, keep walking, and let that clever little notion go. Because, I will not be happy to see you, chances are I will not open the door, and if I do, I may shoot you for trespassing. Okay?

Photobucket

No comments: